Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trends Thursday

The trend I'd like to discuss this week is the unbalanced look.

According to Harper's Bazaar, "Whether off in color or asymmetrical in shape or length, the beauty is found in the irregularity." (2015)


This look can be somewhat uncomfortable to embrace for those of us who are a little OCD, ;) but I have found that it's a great expression of who I am.  I may be a little (or a lot) off balance - but I am beautiful, unique, and interesting.  I'm worth a second look!


Everyone loves a statement piece, and this is it!  Depending on the style of the piece, your unbalanced look can be soft and demure, bold and sassy, or classy and romantic - all while drawing the interest you deserve!



The pieces I've shown are in my current on hand inventory.  Contact me to order (see my contact info page).  Also check out other great unbalanced (or balanced) accessories here.

Do you like the unbalanced look?  What other jewelry trends do you love?  I want to know your thoughts!  Please share them with me by commenting on this post.

Have a great day & love YOUR bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment