Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Business Opportunity Wednesday

Today, we're going to talk about, you guessed it - the amazing biz opportunity that Paparazzi has to offer.

Did you know that Avon has 5.8 million reps?  Mary Kay has 3 million reps.  Talk about a saturated market.  I bet we all know at least one person who sells each of those lines of products.  Both of those companies have been around for years & have done very well.  Can you imagine if you had joined one of them in their first few years of business?  Wow!



Paparazzi Accessories started 4 years ago in 2011.  We currently have less than 31,000 consultants.  Think about that for a minute.  You could possibly be the first consultant in your area to sell amazing $5 jewelry & hair accessories.  The ability to introduce a line of gorgeous & affordable, accessories that will attract a multitude of customers, with little or no competition, is where it's at.  That's how people make money.



Let me be clear.  THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!  What this is, is a solid opportunity to build and grow an income-generating business.  The potential is truly unlimited.  You get out of it what you put in.  Taking the saturated market out of the equation, simply widens the income growth opportunity.

I love Avon & Mary Kay.  I have used their products a lot over the years.  They just can no longer offer the level of opportunity I'm looking for.  Bottom line - I joined the direct sales industry with BIG dreams & BIG motivation.  I'm taking this as far as I can go.  I love Paparazzi.  I love the products we sell & I love the BIG opportunity we offer.

Are you willing to put in the work & effort it takes to be successful?  Are you ready to push yourself to be more than you ever imagined possible?  If you are, join Jenny's Dream Team & see what the Paparazzi party is all about!  Complete the contact form on this blog or email me.  I will provide you with all the training & resources you need to make YOUR dreams come true.  LET'S DO THIS!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment