Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Accessory Spotlight Tuesday

This week's spotlight is shining on one of my favorite necklaces - SCARFed for Attention!  The necklace comes in gold or silver.  I have the silver necklace in my personal collection.





A single strand of spiraling, interlocking links with light-catching texture is anchored by two tassels of chain that add dramatic length to the piece. Undeniably the most versatile piece in Paparazzi's history, the scarf necklace features FIVE different ways to accessorize: Open Layer, Loop, Traditional Wrap, Double Knot, and Nautical Knot.  You can also wear it as a belt!



How cute is that?  With a $5 price tag, it's even cuter!

SCARFed for Attention is available on my website, jennybling.com.  You can view other amazing items I have on hand on my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/JennysJewelryBox.

Love YOUR bling!



No comments:

Post a Comment